- Ginnie's Jumbo Issuance Sinks to 4-Year Low September 18, 2018As monthly issuance ascended to the highest level in nine months at the Government National Mortgage Association, jumbo securitizations retreated to a low not seen in nearly four years.When August was over, the unpaid principal balance of Ginnie Mae mortgage-backed securities outstanding amounted to $1.9945 trillion, according to monthly operational data.Making up the Washington-based company's […]
- As HARP Wanes, 3.5 Million Benefited September 17, 2018Just one month after sinking to the lowest level on recent record, the number of government-sponsored enterprise loans that were refinanced fell further. An Obama-era program enabled 3.5 million refinances during stressful times.Primary originators of single-family loans refinanced 81,982 Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages during July, the Federal Housing Finance Agency reported.Historical data going […]
- 2019 Home Purchase Financing Outlook Cut September 17, 2018The latest mortgage origination forecast has next year's production of loans to finance a home purchase coming in nearly $10 billion less than was expected just last month.Single-family lending, including refinancing and purchasd financing, is predicted to reach $443 billion during the third quarter then fall to $404 billion in the final-three months of this […]
- MSRs Sought on Ginnie Mae Loans September 17, 2018A home lender is looking to beef up its servicing portfolio and is actively seeking the rights to service Ginnie Mae mortgages.Mortgage servicing rights are being sought on loans contained in mortgage-backed securities guaranteed by the Government National Mortgage Association.Strategic MSR opportunities with prospective sellers should be in the neighborhood of $1 billion in Ginnie […]
- Ellie Says New Service Cuts Turn Times by 3 Days September 17, 2018Developers of a technology platform that enables consumers to complete the steps in the home loan process without an originator are reporting that the platform has cut its clients' turn times by three days.In July, Ellie Mae Inc. revealed Encompass Consumer Connect. The service enables visitors to a lender's website to research rates and loan […]
- This is the Sub-sidebar Right location.
- Either activate widgets in this location or turn this location off in the theme options.